viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

A-ha - Take On Me (Official Music video)

Talking away  I don't know what I'm to say  I'll say it any way  Today is another day to find you  Shying away  Oh, I'll be coming for your love,ok?   Take on me (take on me)  Take me on (take on me)  I'll be gone  In a day or two   So needless to say  I'm odds and ends but I'm me!  Stumbling away  Slowly learning that life is okay  Say after me  It's no better to be safe than sorry   Take on me (take on me)  Take me on (take on me)  I'll be gone  In a day or two   Oh the things that you say  Is it life or just a play  My worries away  You're all the things I forgot to remember  You're shying away  I'll be coming for you anyway   Take on me (take on me)  Take me on (take on me)  I'll be gone  In a day...   (take on me) (take me on) (take on me)  I'll be gone  In a day...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario