viernes, 17 de diciembre de 2010

Cancion del Titanic en Ingles




Every night in my dreams  I see you, I feel you,  That is how I know you go on   Far across the distance  And spaces between us  You have come to show you go on   Near, far, wherever you are  I believe that the heart does go on  Once more you open the door  And you're here in my heart  And my heart will go on and on   Love can touch us one time  And last for a lifetime  And never let go till we're gone   Love was when I loved you  One true time I hold to  In my life we'll always go on   Near, far, wherever you are  I believe that the heart does go on  Once more you open the door  And you're here in my heart  And my heart will go on and on   You're here, there's nothing I fear,  And I know that my heart will go on  We'll stay forever this way  You are safe in my heart  And my heart will go on and on

1 comentario: